HIGH-SPEED OPERATION AND EXCELLENT EFFICIENCY AT ANY SPEEDProfitability depends on an efficient production line and minimal machine adjustment time. Carbotech’s lug loader does not require manual adjustment for variations in the thickness, width and length of lumber. A number of parameters can be adjusted using the PLC control system. Our lug loader is built tough and requires little maintenance. To maximize the productivity of your plant, you must optimize the efficiency of your lug loader, because each attachment must be filled before you can even begin to consider increasing the production rate. Carbotech International offers a lug feeding board with many advantages: it is simple, solid, reliable and powerful!
Carbotech’s rotary type lug loader uses pneumatic actuators to control the fingers that hold, catch and support boards. This is a significant advantage over our competitors as it allows us to independently control all functions of the lug feeder and adjust them perfectly for each size of board that is processed at your plant. In addition, the computer is programmed differently for each size, so that production rates easily reach higher speeds, increasing profitability.
With over 80 successful implementations, some at speeds of 240 pieces per minute, this lug loader has demonstrated its ability to exceed the expectations of the most demanding clients. Whether for a sawmill or planing mill, we can customize the lug feeder to fit your needs perfectly.
- Pneumatic rotors for all grippers and stops, which provide an adequate grip without creating too much pressure on the lumber
- Pneumatic support arms activated when wider pieces are loaded
- Carefully designed grippers to protect the appearance of high-value lumber
- Optional servomotor-controlled infeed transfer to facilitate feeder input management
- Offers the best “Skip-a-Lug” system for cut-in-two application
- Built-in compensation system providing superior efficiency at any speed
- Designed to handle lumber from 1" × 2" to 6" × 12" at lengths from 6' to 30'
- Low maintenance and superior reliability
- Patented design