-Permanent full time
- Read the customers scope and meet indicated requirements;
- Make the choice of components and dimensioning of design as required;
- Calculate the needs for: power, speed, etc.;
- Analyse projects you are assigned to and participate in meetings;
- Present to potential customers the systems, products and solutions as required;
- Provide technical support to the draughtsmen, sales, marketing, buyer as well as production;
- Estimate the required time in engineering to finalize the project, advise if delays are to be encountered or problems;
- Participate, if required at customers kick-off.
- University degree in Engineering or College diploma in mechanical engineering accepted with experience;
- Strong knowledge of Autocad and Solidworks software;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office;
- Manufacturing knowledge of metal products;
- Readily available, structured and dynamic;
- Ability to work with others as a team;
- Spoken and written languages: french and English.
To apply for this position, please send your application to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.